Thursday, June 12, 2008

Off to Stratford

Off to Stratford via London today, Scrapaganza UK kicks off tomorrow, so an early start from Lily's house in the morning - really looking forward to this, it should be a laugh. It will be like a mini beaver reunion with me, Lily, Anni, Mandy and Dyan. YAY !! Oh and work too, as I'm gonna be a Scrapshed slave for the weekend which will be so much fun. Ooooh and a class with Donna Downey too - what more could a girl want !!

So here I am at 0630hrs, on my second coffee and getting parcels packed, not even thought about my own packing yet, but plenty of time as my flight is not until 18.30hrs.

Got the new Core'dinations Cardstock in the shop yesterday, and it's selling like hot cakes, is this the new Bazzill ?? Each sheet has a toning colour core, so you can tear it, sand it, emboss it or just leave it like regular cardstock........and only 36p a sheet WOW !! The Black Magic Multipacks are already nearly out of stock already, so quickly got another order into my supplier. There are 20 Black sheets in a pack with a different colour core under each of them, these will be fab with the Cuttlebug embossing folders - can't wait to have a play.

Right back to work !!

No comments: